jr pro weekend

PLEASE POST APPROPRIATE TOPICS FOR FELLOW RIDERS

Moderators: KX982DAD, bentfoxracing, hparaptor

Forum rules
Bike related discussion ONLY. Any items posted for sale will be deleted.
bentfoxracing

jr pro weekend

Post by bentfoxracing » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Walden MX
ALL DISTRICT 34 RACE CLASSES WILL BE RUN ON SUNDAY!!!
SPECIAL PRIZES AND AWARDS FOR YOUTH CLASSES!!!
·
Mini Championship Weekend is coming up fast! Here's a little info as to whats taking place.

Iannaces Cycle Shop will be awarding Holeshot Awards for all classes for the first round of motos! All classes! Amazing!

Walden member and Pro rider Aaron Lampi will be giving 3 lucky mini riders who race on Sunday Sept 18th a Free 90 minute personal training session at his private track!

Big Boys Toys in Marlboro Ny will be sponsoring the Biggest Comback or The Hard Charger award on Sunday the 18th!

Now .......two other things to pay strict attention to.........

1) NEW PIT RIDING REGULATIONS! There is NO....NONE....ZIP....ZILCH.......NADA,,,,,pit riding at Walden. No pit bikes.....no electric bikes.....no dads riding their kids bikes around....no golf carts. Please ! This is a safety issue and will be strictly enforced. First offense will get a warning........2nd offense you will be asked to leave. I know....I know......." but we do it at other tracks!" So do it at the other tracks.......please don't do it here.

2) On a different note .....
For those of you that have been around for a while, former racer, rider, long time Mx enthusiast and former long time President of Ace Motocross club John Barton is suffering an illness. I'm not going to go into detail because this is not the place for it but I'll say this.....this is life changing and life threatening. Ace members and friends of John Barton have started the Hope 144 movement to bring awareness and support to Johns very unfortunate situation. These folks will be on hand at the Mini Championship weekend doing various support and awareness raising events to try to assist John in his fight. Some raffles, including swag from some pros, 50/50, Tricky Tray and more will be going on throughout the weekend. You guys and gals really helped Walden Mx out at the Alex Infurna open practice and we are asking again.....it's not always about us. Please help anyway you can.

Sorry for the long post.